Marriott Cooling Tower
Nano Tek-On, LLC. (HydroFLOW distributor in Hawaii).
Marriott Koolina Beach Club, Oahu, Hawaii, USA.
500 Ton Cooling Tower.
HydroFLOW Custom 14” water conditioner on a cast iron pipe feeding the chillers.
- Reduce chemical usage by up to 75% while keeping the cooling tower readings within acceptable parameters.
- Significantly reduce maintenance costs.
- Reduce blow down water usage by up to 50%.
- Lime scale accumulation stopped as soon as HydroFLOW was installed.
- Anti-scalant and Anti-corrosive chemicals were completely discontinued after 1.5 months.
- Existing scale and biofilm deposits were gradually removed.
- After reducing the biocide chemical by 75%, the total bacteria counts continued to be minimal.
- Blow down was reduced by 50%. Note: Blow down can be reduced further with 10% side stream filtration.
- Efficiency of chillers was maintained (no scale and biofilm accumulation in chiller tubes).
- One-year Return on Investment (ROI). One Year Cost Savings Analysis.
For the full case study please click on the PDF.