The hs38 is a descaler for small apartments, RVs and tankless Water Heaters. It is designed to protect your heating system, as well as appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines, and to make limescale-stained tabs, sinks and bathtubs easier to clean. Fits Pipes up to 1" Outer Diameter.
- Small homes.
- Tankless water heaters.
- Dissolves and removes existing scale.
- Prevents new scale accumulation.
Financial and Environmental Benefits
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Increases the efficiency of water heating equipment.
- Replaces salt-based Softeners.
- Average one year payback period.
- Non-intrusive and easy to install - no plumbing modifications required.
- Propagates the Hydropath signal along with the entire water system.
- Provides 24-hour protection.
- Does not interfere with other electrical systems.
- Signal monitor light
- PSU Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz 0.3A Max
- PSU Output: 12V DC 150mA
- Unit Input: 12V AC/DC 47-63Hz
- Unit I/P power: Typical 1.2W
- Weight approx: 175 grams
- Dimensions: H 110 x W 67 x D 30mm
- Maximum pipe diameter 38mm OD
- Lead length 3m
Installation of this device does not replace periodic equipment preventative maintenance procedures, such as purging of your water heater.
HydroFLOW residential devices are designed for ease of installation. With this said, it may be necessary to have your unit installed professionally, depending on the configuration of your plumbing system.
For additional technical information about these products, please visit our technology page. If you have any questions or wish to locate a local representative, please contact us.
HydroFLOW General Brochure HydroFLOW Residential Brochure