Water Treatment Sales Representative - High Earning Potential
HydroFLOW USA, headquartered in Redmond, WA, is the exclusive U.S. distributor of the unique HydroFLOW water conditioners that are powered by the patented Hydropath technology. These environmentally friendly devices have been distributed throughout the world for over 20 years and officially entered the U.S. market in 2010.
Annual Compensation Range
- $80,000 to $120,000
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Obtain sales leads by collaborating with the company's sales department.
- Perform internet research on potential customers.
- Organize and coordinate sales calls via phone and/or email.
- Present Hydropath technology to potential customers.
- Oversee the installation of a HydroFLOW industrial-grade device.
- Provide monthly sales reports, via excel spreadsheet or CRM.
Education and Experience
- Experience in industrial/commercial/agricultural sales, with preference to water treatment.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
- Mechanical/Technological aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing.
- Customer-service oriented.