Nooter/Eriksen (N/E) is a part of the CIC Group, an employee-owned company with subsidiaries that have specialized in the design, manufacturing, and construction of steel products for over 100 years.
No-risk proof of concept offering for cooling tower water treatment optimization
- No cost, zero risk product evaluation of the HydroFLOW water conditioning equipment. Pending a successful product evaluation, negotiate a purchase agreement.
- Flexible payment options are available.
- Remote monitoring of the cooling system’s performance via phone, tablet, or computer.
Installation of the HydroFLOW system is non-invasive and does not require any large machinery or welding. This video is an example of a HydroFLOW system installed on a 72” cooling tower pipe, along with a custom enclosure.
Benefits to the power generation industry
- Optimizes the use of chemicals and make-up water.
- Improves and maintains heat transfer efficiency.
- Reduces maintenance cost.
- Dissolves and removes existing hard scale.
- Treats bacteria, algae and biofilm.
- Inhibits corrosion.
See the results published in RMEL Electric Energy Magazine.